Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 24 Item 2: Senior Bowl Cleats

Ok guys, I'm excited about this listing and I'm going to fight for these. We have a pair of cleats worn by Zac Etheridge, former Safety on the Auburn Tigers, in the 2011 Senior Bowl. They even have grass on the bottom!

I won these from Zac's Facebook page and they were supposed to be signed, but they weren't when I got them. They DO have his #4 written on the back.

These cleats are a FANTASTIC reminder of what you can accomplish if you put your heart and soul into everything you do. Zac went from one of the scariest injuries (I was there when it happened. Just..wow)...


To doing this just over a year later when Auburn played for the National Championship and won.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Zac for a brief moment, but he's a great guy, a true inspiration and one of the best role models.






1 comment: