Monday, May 23, 2011

Day 11: Item 5: QUERY + SYNOPSIS CRITIQUE

The sweet and so talented Natalie Whipple is offering another amazing package for today's auctions!

from Natalie:

A full critique of both your query and synopsis, from line editing to making your letter pack a punch.

Natalie Whipple

From Natalie's blog: Between Fact and Fiction
I'm a YA writer repped by Anna Webman of Curtis Brown, LTD.When I'm not writing I spend most of my time keeping my two little ninjas out of trouble, which is as hard as it sounds. Ninjas love trouble. I also cook, draw, and watch more anime than I should.

If you just have to stalk me, I'm also on Twitter. I may or may not stalk you back. If you want to see more of my drawings, I'm also at deviantART

13 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of sweetening this auction like I did the last. If we get to $50, I will add a ten page MS crit as well. If it hits $100, I'll make it 30 pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $50
    productofanillusion at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. $55
    shannonmbrewer(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Okay, if we hit $200, I'll bump that MS crit up to 60 pages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. $125 writestuff.jacobson (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. $150

    jemma(dot)davidson(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. $215

    jemma(dot)davidson(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. woohoo!!! Congratulations Jemma! Bidding is now closed! You will receive an email soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! I am so excited. Thank you to Natalie for providing this item and to you for setting up these auctions :)

    ReplyDelete