Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 3 Item 2: Query Critique

You may know her through Twitter or The Bookanistas. Her name is Shana Silver and she is offering a Query Critique of a YA manuscript. If you need help on your query, trust me when I say this someone you'll want help from.




Shana Silver is a YA writer represented by Sarah LaPolla at Curtis Brown. She had nearly a 100% rate on her query. Her writing came in 3rd place in the 2008 RWA Great Expectations contest and 4th place in the 2007 RWA Get Your Stiletto in the Door contest. She currently lives just outside of NYC where she works in the publishing industry.

http://www.Shana-Silver.com

6 comments:

  1. I'll start the bidding at $15 jnaomicline at yahoo

    I've personally seen Shana pick apart queries and make them shine. Trust me, this is a prize you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Current high bid is $15 by Jessica

    jnaomicline at yahoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. $20.00
    mclarenoz at bigpond dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Escape Artist? Why am I not surprised? ;) Didn't you say something about great minds?
    $25. Marie at marierearden dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. BIDDING IS CLOSED

    Marie - Look for an email within the next 20 minutes

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, you little devil ... If Shana feels like doing two, I'll match Marie!
    mclarenoz at bigpond dot com

    ReplyDelete