Thursday, May 26, 2011

Day 14: Item 2: ART PRINT

The wonderful Kimberly Conway is offering this beautiful 8 x 10 fine art print

Life is my Muse

life is my muse 16.00 8 x 10 Fine art print

Life is my muse is a serene setting that will bring enjoyment to any surrounding!
The print measures 8"x10", and arrives ready to pop into any standard 8"x10" frame or matte.


Specifics:

The print is reproduced from a painting by me, Kimberly Conway. It is printed in-house on lovely, smooth matte Epson paper. I experimented with many different papers before I settled on this one:
It is archival,
water-resistant,
fade-resistant,
and has a beautiful richness!



My prints are made using Epson Pigment Inks, which are tested and guaranteed not to fade for at least 120+ years.


Kimberly is a Tuscaloosa Artist who showcases her work on Etsy.com
Be sure to visit her shop Kimberly Conways Art
www.kimberlyconwaysart.com 


2 comments: