Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 6: Item 2: FULL MS Critique AND Personal Sketch

The sweet and so talented Natalie Whipple is offering an amazing package for today's auctions!

from Natalie:

A detailed read of your completed manuscript, catering to what you desire from the critique. Since I write YA, my feedback will likely be most helpful to a YA writer, but I am willing to look at anything in any genre.

PLUS

A drawing of your choice, be it a character from your novel, etc. I work in anime style, so your picture will be cartoony. Just so you know:)

Natalie Whipple

From Natalie's blog: Between Fact and Fiction
I'm a YA writer repped by Anna Webman of Curtis Brown, LTD.When I'm not writing I spend most of my time keeping my two little ninjas out of trouble, which is as hard as it sounds. Ninjas love trouble. I also cook, draw, and watch more anime than I should.

If you just have to stalk me, I'm also on Twitter. I may or may not stalk you back. If you want to see more of my drawings, I'm also at deviantART

28 comments:

  1. $50 plus great motivation to actually finish my MS. :-)

    reallyginnyf@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. $55

    olsonkayla (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohh, I want!

    $60

    kristi.chestnutt(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. $60

    writestuff.jacobson (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  5. $70

    myrnabobfoster (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. $100

    cheyelizabeth at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You guys are fabulous. Thank you so much for bidding.

    I want to sweeten the deal a little. If we get to $250, I will also include a query critique!

    ReplyDelete
  8. $150

    corey.r.wright (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. Great cause. Thanks, Natalie, for your generosity.
    $175
    matson.lynne(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. $250
    matson.lynne@gmail(dot)com
    *fingers crossed* :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. $400

    RenaLFord (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. BIDDING IS CLOSED!

    Lynn - Look for an email from me within the next 20 mins

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rena,
    FWIW, you were mighty quick on the draw. :)
    Good luck writing friend.
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete