Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 6: Item 4: SIGNED PICTURE BOOK

SIGNED Picture Book:
A MAGICAL WORLD 
by Michelle Raynor
Alex and his sister Izzy are stuck inside during one stormy, rainy week. But, they still manage to have the most spectacular adventures. They sail the seven seas on a pirate ship, swing on jungle vines, swim through the ocean, roam with the dinosaurs, and visit many other fantastic places! Just how, they never tell a soul. They simply smile and wink and zip their lips, and then disappear into their room. Into a wonderful, magical world.


Michelle is a non-fiction author under her own name, Michelle McLean, writes picture books under the name Michelle Raynor, and historical fiction as MacKenna Marquis. She maintains a blog, Author Michelle McLean, and is a contributing author on the Operation Awesome Blog. She has an insatiable love of books and more weird quirks than you can shake a stick at. She is also a mom to two, stepmom to two more, and wife to one.

New Releases: Homework Helpers: Essays and Term Papers (Jan 2011 Career Press)
Follow a Writer's Ramblings at http://www.michellemclean.blogspot.com
Visit my official website at http://www.authormichellemclean.com

3 comments:

  1. $20 - I have this book already, but would love a signed copy. My 4-year-old son asks for this every day at nap time.

    One day after we read it, he said, "I don't have a little girl" (meaning little sister like Alex has Izzy in the book) "I just have my Layne." *cheesy little boy smile*

    So I know he's imagining himself playing pretend with his little brother like the characters in your book, seeing himself as the brave big brother, Alex!

    The sense of wonder this picture book inspires is exactly what I want for my kids as I'm introducing them to literature and a lifelong love of reading and imagining.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BIDDING IS CLOSED!

    Katrina - Look for an email from me within the next 20 mins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thank you! So looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete