Friday, May 13, 2011

Update

Hey everyone, this is Crystal.

I just wanted to do a quick update and let you know what's going on. When Blogger went down it also took some of our auctions and comments with them, including the auctions that were supposed to go up today.

Courtney and I are holding out hope that if we give it a little time, those things will come back *fingers crossed* but if not, I will be updating and re-posting the auctions that have been lost tonight when I get home.

All auctions that were scheduled for today will go up tomorrow so that way they will not be affected. All auctions that are currently up on the blog will be extended an extra day and will be taken down at the time I'm able to post auction 5 from yesterday (the Stephanie Perkins auction).

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and I will be going through the auctions that ARE currently up and posting the current highest bidder with their bid and email address so bidding can commence on those items where they left off.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, but I'm not quite following the part about my auction. Is it live again? And when will it be over? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete