Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 13 Item 2: Maybe, Maybe Not by Rae Hachton

2011 debut author Rae Hachton has a pretty sweet listing! She has donated two copies of her novel Maybe, Maybe Not.

That's not all! The three highest bidders behind the winners will each receive an ARC of her 2nd book out this fall!


David likes Lisa. Lisa likes Colton. Colton likes David. But what if David secretly likes Colton, too. How will they ever solve this love triangle?


From Rae:
I am a 2011 debut author and I also live in Decatur, Alabama, very close to Cullman and the surrounding disaster areas. The damage was extensive, destroying property and even lives. Also, a lot of residents went without power for a week.

I think this is a wonderful Idea, so I am offering two copies of my debut title, Maybe, Maybe Not, however, I cannot ship internationally.

You can visit my blog at raehachton.blogspot.com or my goodreads page for additional information.

Also, for those who bid and do not win this item package, I will send an ARC copy of my newest title that releases this fall to the last 3 highest bidders who fall below the highest bid.

Please note: This listing will have multiple winners. The top 5 bidders will receive one book each. The two highest bidders will win Maybe, Maybe Not and the remaining three will win an ARC of her 2nd novel.

14 comments: